Terms of Use Privacy Policy

© 2017  Eagle Ridge Life .
All Rights Reserved.

Lost & Found Items

Welcome to our interactive area to post lost & found items. You can now post lost or found items any time, any day, without logging in or going to the message boards. Postings will show immediately, with dates and times included. Make sure to include contact information--phone or email.

This is for lost and found items only.

[ Submit your Comments ]

Jamesvah Jamesvah
Greece
6/21/2017 9:04 AM ETZ
" http://datingwebsite.date/1006.php cerpen matchmaking part 10 http://datingwebsite.date/job-dating-pole-emploi-dijon.php best of dating sites tumblr http://datingwebsite.date/06-2017-398.php "

Cheri
Spokane
3/20/2017 7:34 PM ETZ
" Found brand new I-Pod nano in the "pit". Corner of South Meadow & Moran. text 509-496-1439 with description ( color, songs, name: ____'s I-pod) "

Carrie Gruver
1114 W Tapestry
2/10/2017 2:35 PM ETZ
" Someone has taken our flag. Thursday afternoon. My daughter got it for my husband while she was serving in Afghanistan ,for fathers day. My husband served for 21 years and I served for 4. The flag means a lot to us . Please return it or at least the flag pole. No questions asked. Thank you. "

Kris B
Whispering Pines Park
8/22/2016 5:01 PM ETZ
" Lost yellow frisbee golf disk over the water tower fence. If you have access and find it, please call me so I can pick it up. (213) 220-3589 Thanks! "

Mike Martin
Spokane
5/10/2016 6:00 PM ETZ
" Found fish pole & reel by pond next to Firehouse 5. Call 474-1009 and give proper description to claim. "

Susan Holroyd
Spokane
1/29/2016 5:10 PM ETZ
" lost x-sm yaktrac in snow off my shoe between Windstar St. and park or mailboxes. Call if found 315-8699 Thanks, Susie H. "

Debra
spokane, wa
9/28/2015 12:35 AM ETZ
" Lost keys somewhere between Woodhaven and 195. Has at least 5 keys and a Jeep key fob. Please call 509.590.5983 if you find. Thank you. "

Lisa boyette
Spokane
7/22/2015 8:23 PM ETZ
" found your keys on Moran view and crest view.. Email with description Sunnydazerthebest@gmail.com "

Lisa Boyette
Spokane
7/22/2015 8:21 PM ETZ
" found on Moran view and Crestview - your keys in the street. Email with description and they are yours . . Sunnydazerthebest@gmail.com "

Lisa Boyette