This Master Planned Community of almost 1,200 single-family homes, now fully built out and 100% resident-governed, is more like a village in the woods than a residential community.
Eagle Ridge offers its residents:
• Over five miles of walking trails,
• Two large private parks,
• Two scenic ponds,
• One million square feet of open space,
• Over 100 acres of undeveloped forest,
• Two outdoor amphitheaters for summer movies and special events,
• A splash pad for warm summer days,
• Two sport courts,
• Quiet neighborhood parks,
• Playgrounds for all ages, and
• Exciting community planned special events throughout the year
Currently, our HOA dues are, including reserve fund assessment, $50/month/residence. We utilize the services of one of the premier property management companies in the Inland Northwest, Rockwood Property Management, to maintain our grounds and facilities year-round. Now over 20 years old, our residences run the gambit from affordable living for first-time homeowners to luxury-view estates.
Just five miles south of Interstate 90 off the Pullman Highway near Qualchan Creek, we believe Eagle Ridge is the best place to live and raise a family in the Pacific Northwest, bar none. Click Here