Eagle Ridge Community
  • Are board meetings open to all residents? If so, when and where are they held?
    Yes, they are open to all interested residents. Board meetings are held quarterly. The 2020 Annual Meeting Notice will be distributed the week of September 21st along with the 2021 proposed budget for your consideration and balloting materials with instructions for each election. The meeting time and location will be located on the Community Calendar on this website. You must be logged in to view these documents. 
  • Are the parks available to reserve for parties or special events?
    The parks in Eagle Ridge are not public and are for the use of our residents and their guests. Reservations are not accepted and all resident events are on a first come, first serve basis. If you intend to use the park for a family event you should call Rockwood Properties Management 509-321-5921 to make sure the sprinklers are not scheduled during the time of your event.
  • Are there any facilities in Eagle Ridge available to rent for a birthday party, meeting, etc?
    No. Picnic tables are available free to our residents in several of our parks  on a first come first serve basis.
  • Do you have an important question that you would like to see referenced on this page?
    Please email erhoaboard1@gmail.com to submit your question. Thank you! 
  • How do I contact the Eagle Ridge Homeowner Association?
    Several ways:
    First, just click on the "Contact" tab on the home page, or
    Second, you can call Rockwood Property Management at (509) 321-5921.
    Third, you can email Rockwood Property Management by clicking on the contact tab at  www.eagleridge-hoa.com. 
  • How do I join one of the event planning committees for the community?
    We are currently restructuring this feature. Please contact the HOA Board at erhoaboard1@gmail.com and leave your return information. Some should get back to you shortly. Thank you for your interest!
  • My neighbor has a dog that is a real nuisance. Who do I contact?
    Please contact SCRAPS at 509.477.2532 or email your complaint to scraps@spokanecounty.org.
    For more information about filing a complaint visit www.spokanecounty.org/567/SCRAPS---Regional-Animal-Protection
  • What day is trash pick-up day?
    Waste Management
    Residential waste collection generally does not occur on the following days: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. When the holiday falls on a weekday, collection will be delayed one day from your regular collection day for the remainder of the week. If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there will be NO delays. 

HOA Policy
  • What is your pet leash policy within the community?
    All pets must be kept on a leash when in public areas  in accordance with the City of Spokane leash laws subject to a fine of $87. To report non-compliance contact the City of Spokane SCRAPS at 509.477.2532
  • When is the next Annual Homeowners Association meeting?
    The Annual Homeowners' meeting is held in the Fall and details are mailed to homeowners at least 2 weeks in advance along with the location and time.
    The HOA Board meets quarterly and home owners are welcome to attend. For details check the Eagle Ridge Life event calendar.
  • Where can I find HOA forms and documents?
    Architectural Guidelines, CC&Rs,  and much more can be found by clicking on the "Members" tab on our home page, then select "HOA Documents",  or go to www.eagleridge-hoa.com. See the Homeowners Association Tab and click on Eagle Ridge or call (509) 321-5921. You must be logged in to the site to access this information. 
  • Where do I find a copy of the Architectual Guidelines?
    Copies of the guidelines are available on our homepage by clicking on "Members" then select "HOA Documents" or go to the  Rockwood Property Management website www.eagleridge-hoa.com. See the Homeowners Association Tab and click on Eagle Ridge or call (509) 321-5921.
  • Where do my HOA dues go?
    The HOA dues are applied toward maintenance of trails, common areas, parks and the ponds, to pay for our Board approved annual events and a reserve account for future needs. For a detailed breakout list go to the "Members" tab on our homepage and select "HOA Documents". There you will find a complete list of our financial records you can access immediately, or you can contact Rockwood Properties Management  at their website, www.eagleridge-hoa.com. See the Homeowners Association Tab and click on Eagle Ridge or call (509) 321-5921.
  • Who do I contact for Architectural Approval for changes to my home or property?
    Please fill out the Architectural Change Request form available online.  Just click on the "Members" tab on the home page, then select "HOA Documents".  The form is not yet fillable on line so...
    Print out the form, fill it in completely and mail to:

    Architectural Review Committee
    1421 N. Meadowwood Lane, Ste 200
    Liberty Lake, WA 99019
    FAX to: (509) 458-5862 or email: eagleridge@rockwoodpm.com
  • Who do I contact with questions regarding my monthly HOA dues invoice?
    Please contact Rockwood Properties Management  
    Phone:(509) 321-5921 
    Online Payments and Documents

  • We all just love the monthly Ridge Report. What gifted wordsmith creates it?
    None.  While the words are "gifted" to the author he usually misapplies, misunderstands or just plain fabricates his facts. Fortunately each Ridge Report is carefully edited before publication by a Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial team. (There he goes with the fabrications again.)

Our Intranet Website
  • Can I add photos to the website?
    Yes, in two ways:
    1. You can add photos to your Profile Page by clicking on the " Your Profile" link at the top right of the Home Page;
    2.  You can submit photos of interest to the Website Administrators (nice folks, trust me) who can add them to the "photo album" page.  Attach them as a viewable file (jpeg or better) to an email to erhoaboard@gmail.com for consideration.
  • Where should I report errors/problems with our website?
      There are no errors on our website!  But just in case, you can send corrections, suggestions by clicking on the "Contact" tab on the Home Page. It will find its way to an adminstrator eventually.